Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Senior Care in Silver Spring MD October 29 is World Psoriasis Day. As a family caregiver this is the ideal opportunity for you to learn more about this condition and how you can help your senior cope with it as they age in place. Some things that you should...
Senior Care in Silver Spring MD Summer is full of activities that everyone loves to participate in, but it’s also a time that can be dangerous for your elderly loved one if she’s not able to stay cool. Problems ranging from simple overheating to...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!