Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Senior Care in Chevy Chase MD It’s dangerous enough for your elderly loved one to fall inside her home, but taking a fall outside her home can leave her exposed to the elements while she’s injured. Try following some of these suggestions. Remove Leaves,...
Senior Care in Chevy Chase MD Everyone knows that exercise and physical activity is important for elderly adults. However, some forms of exercise like running or climbing stairs may cause elderly adults unneeded pain and can even raise the risk of falls. In...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!