Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Home Care in Rockville MD Whether it’s hiring home care providers or even just asking someone to stay with your loved one so you can go to an appointment, you mightbe having a difficult time asking for the help that you need. Some family caregivers only ask for...
Home Care in Rockville MD As your parent ages in place they will rely on you to ensure that they get the care, support, and assistance that they need to handle their needs on a daily basis. While you are able to handle some of those needs, you are going to have a...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!