Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Home Care in Chevy Chase MD Snowman craft This adorable snowman craft is a perfect Christmas or winter craft for kids of all ages – although younger children may need help and supervision. Materials: A 6cm polystyrene ball, A 4cm polystyrene ball A baby sock...
Home Care in Chevy Chase MD Being a family caregiver for an elderly parent with Alzheimer’s disease can be extremely stressful and challenging, but through this journey you can also find tremendous meaning and benefit both for your senior loved one and for you. In...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!