Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Elder Care in Silver Spring MD Bird feeding is a favored pastime stretching back to ancient times. A peaceful, easy hobby that almost anyone can enjoy, it’s the perfect type of outdoor activity for elders and their caregivers. Celebrate this February during...
Elder Care in Silver Spring MD There are some things that come to mind immediately when many people think of the holidays. One is the smell of gingerbread and crafting creative, festive gingerbread houses. December 12 is Gingerbread House Day. As a family caregiver,...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!