Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Elder Care in Rockville MD Your parent’s health and safety are the most important focuses of your elder care journey with her. This means understanding the risks that she is facing and doing what you can to mitigate those risks. This helps you to ensure your...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!