Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Elder Care in Chevy Chase MD Glaucoma is a condition cause by an increase in pressure within the eyeball that, if left untreated, can lead to blindness. It is damage to the optic nerve that ultimately leads to progressive, irreversible loss of vision. There are...
Elder Care in Chevy Chase MD Going on vacation is a favorite activity for many families. If you are a family caregiver for an elderly adult who is now in a wheelchair, however, you may worry that your loved one will not be able to enjoy the vacation as much....
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!