Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Caregiver in Potomac MD There are so many different personal alarm systems out there that you might find yourself overwhelmed when you first start to look at them. As your loved one’s family caregiver, having an alarm that she can wear can give you an incredible...
Caregiver in Potomac MD Being a family caregiver means that you’re likely going to experience a variety of emotions. Some of the most powerful emotions are also ones that you’re not likely to feel proud of. Here are some of the biggest and some ideas for...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!