Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
Philia nannies and senior caregivers Our Philia Nanny- Shelly What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Shelly loves spending time with her family and friends who Shelly is extremely close with. She loves taking her dog to the dog park. Her dog is more like...
Caregiver in McLean VA You’ve no doubt hear the expression “use it or lose it.” That phrase could be used to apply to many circumstances in life, including using our brain power. If you’re the family caregiver for a loved one, or even if you have a professional agency...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!