Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
Caregiver in Great Falls VA Has your elderly loved one ever had trouble swallowing? If so, they could have dysphagia. Dysphagia occurs when the esophagus and throat are not working properly, making it difficult for food and drinks to go down and into the stomach. This...
Caregiver in Great Falls VA Many seniors love gardening; but not all seniors have the space in which to grow vegetables, fruits, flowers, or plants. That’s where acommunity garden can be beneficial. Communities and individual farms all over the United States allow...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!