Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
Senior Care in Rockville MD You probably show love and appreciation to your furry companion every day, but now there is an official holiday dedicated to your pooch. August 26th is National Dog Day and is the time of year when the needs to be shown how much he is...
Senior Care in Rockville MD Most people know how important dairy is for our teeth and bones, but did you know it could also reduce serious injuries due to a fall? A fall can occur anywhere and often leads older adults to the emergency room due to hip fractures or...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!