Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
Senior Care in Potomac MD The National Christmas Tree and the Pageant of Peace Lighting ceremony – December 1, 2016, 5 p.m. Ellipse near the White House. Visit the National Christmas Tree through Jan. 1. Candlelight Tours in the Washington, DC Area Enjoy...
Senior Care in Potomac MD If given the option, most older adults would prefer to live at home as long as they can. However, some are not healthy enough to maintain this type of independence and will require caregivers to help with their daily responsibilities. Elders...
Senior Care in Potomac MD Research has shown that adults aged 65 and over spend 3 times more hours watching television than do younger adults. While this statistic may seem surprising, seniors who are retired and no longer have a job to do each day and those who have...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!