It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Recognizing Early Stage Alzheimer’s in the Washington DC area Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive condition that affects each individual differently. Alzheimer’s disease accounts for roughly 80% of all new dementia diagnoses. Each stage of Alzheimer’s introduces...
Caregiver in Bethesda MD A little forgetfulness is completely normal for older adults. However, if this memory loss is disrupting their daily life, then there may be a bigger problem to worry about. The body goes through many changes as it ages and one of these...
Caregiver in Bethesda MD If you’re a family caregiver you might spend a good bit of time wondering if friends and family are ever going to make good on those offers of help that they’ve extended before. The problem is, they may think that you don’t...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!