Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Senior Care in Bethesda MD If you’ve started to notice that your elderly loved one doesn’t seem to be eating regularly or she doesn’t seem to be eating as healthily as she used to, there could be a variety of different reasons. Medication Side...
Senior Care in Bethesda MD Respite senior care can be one of the most valuable resources that you can utilize during your care journey with your aging parent. With this type of care a senior home care services provider steps in to provide the level of care, support,...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!