Senior Care in Arlington VA One of your most important responsibilities as a family caregiver is understanding the risk factors for health complications and issues that your elderly parent is facing. This not only allows you to structure your care plan around helping...
Senior Care in Arlington VA International Cake Day takes place on July 20th. As delicious as this sweet dessert is, many older adults are unable to eat cake due to their own health reasons. The older we get, the more important it is to make good food choices and eat...
Senior Care in Arlington VA May 1 through 7 is National Tourism Week. This is the perfect opportunity for you to shake up your senior care routine by heading out with your loved one and act like tourists right in your own area. Being a local tourist can be a fun and...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!