Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Home Care in Potomac MD Diabetes is not an uncommon condition. In fact, more than 29 million people throughout the United States alone are currently living with diabetes, a number that represents more than 9 percent of the total population of the country. If you are a...
Home Care in Potomac MD Philia is having it’s second parent’s night out event! We are going to be doing this on a bi-monthly basis. Located at the Philia office on: 4420 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20008. This will be a GREAT time for kids!! Arts &...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!