Seniors & Mental Health Mental health is widely considered a new age concept, which is obscure to many members of the aging populations. Older generations ignored mental health issues and were more likely to address physical ailments. In regards to uncomfortable...
It’s that time of the year again to start thinking about spring cleaning, which likely means some serious decluttering, reorganization, scrubbing and polishing. Spring is the time that we all begin thinking about cleaning and organizing our homes. Whether you...
Caregiver in Rockville MD Walking is a great form of physical exercise for both seniors and their caregivers. It is very easy to do and requires no special skills or equipment, making it very accessible even to those who are new to exercise or who haven’t exercised...
Hourly, Respite or Live-In Care.
• Assist with ADLs (bathing, grooming, toileting, etc)
• Assist with exercises
• Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
• Transportation to errands, appointments.
• Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun.
• Excursions – gardens, museums, movies, friends, family
• Meditation, journaling, photo journaling, poetry
• Help for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• Many more – just ask!